BUCKET HEAD KILLER - Mental Asylum (UPDATED) BUCKET HEAD KILLER - Mental Asylum (UPDATED)

Dudeeeeeeeeeeee

Skiddle responds:

Ayy thanks :D

newsonger newsonger

Keep the memes coming my dude

Skiddle responds:

Sure, for you anything ;D

TR4NC3BOY - Creation TR4NC3BOY - Creation

Kinda unusual melody, but the song is really good! :)

TR4NC3BOY responds:

Thanks man

Knife Party Knife Party

This is epic

Ev Productions - Dubstep Xmas Ev Productions - Dubstep Xmas

Really nice, would be way way better if you published the whole song

Ev054 responds:

Many of my tracks are not very big, because I upload them for GD (a.k.a Geometry Dash)

This Is Me This Is Me

Short but good!

DJ-Howwl responds:

Thanks! <3

&amp;quot;!&amp;quot; EP "!" EP

Crazy

The Epic Burana The Epic Burana

This is so epic. How did you make the choir? Did you use some kind of vst? Or did you record it?

MurrayAtkinson responds:

Thanx Fibuko! I used East West Choir, it sounds epic:)

Murray

Depths Depths

This is pretty amazing. I could totally see this track as part of an epic movie\anime soundtrack

Plague Plague

I'm not a fan of pop\rock music, but your songs are cool. What I mean is, if I were fond of this kind of music, I would probably download and listen to all of your songs. I've listened to some of them, and this is my favorite so far, so I'm just commenting on this one, but what I'm saying applies to all of your songs.
I don't see and can't understand why you're not more famous and followed than you are, I'm sure there are plenty of people here on Newgrounds and all over the internet and the world who would enjoy your songs, and I think you deserve it, so by commenting on this song I hope I'm helping you becoming a little more famous. You should make a YouTube account, that would probably help you a lot.
That said, just keep making your music and upload it everywhere you can, and I'm sure it will pay off some day! Wish you luck

JacksonTime responds:

Thanks man that means a lot :D