TR4NC3BOY - Creation TR4NC3BOY - Creation

Kinda unusual melody, but the song is really good! :)

TR4NC3BOY responds:

Thanks man

Knife Party Knife Party

This is epic

Ev Productions - Dubstep Xmas Ev Productions - Dubstep Xmas

Really nice, would be way way better if you published the whole song

Ev054 responds:

Many of my tracks are not very big, because I upload them for GD (a.k.a Geometry Dash)

This Is Me This Is Me

Short but good!

Thanks! <3

&amp;quot;!&amp;quot; EP "!" EP

Crazy

The Epic Burana The Epic Burana

This is so epic. How did you make the choir? Did you use some kind of vst? Or did you record it?

MurrayAtkinson responds:

Thanx Fibuko! I used East West Choir, it sounds epic:)

Murray

Depths Depths

This is pretty amazing. I could totally see this track as part of an epic movie\anime soundtrack

Plague Plague

I'm not a fan of pop\rock music, but your songs are cool. What I mean is, if I were fond of this kind of music, I would probably download and listen to all of your songs. I've listened to some of them, and this is my favorite so far, so I'm just commenting on this one, but what I'm saying applies to all of your songs.
I don't see and can't understand why you're not more famous and followed than you are, I'm sure there are plenty of people here on Newgrounds and all over the internet and the world who would enjoy your songs, and I think you deserve it, so by commenting on this song I hope I'm helping you becoming a little more famous. You should make a YouTube account, that would probably help you a lot.
That said, just keep making your music and upload it everywhere you can, and I'm sure it will pay off some day! Wish you luck

JacksonTime responds:

Thanks man that means a lot :D

Long Live The King Long Live The King

As usual, great music. The mix is still a little bit messy though, which makes the rating drop a little. The dubstep drop is the messy part, but don't worry, as making it sound smooth and flawless is no easy work at all. Also, you're improving, so your path to making it pro is looking bright.
On a different note this song reminds me of a plot against the king rather than a praise to their highness. It's like "Long Live the King" on the outside, "I'm gonna oust you" on the inside

DJ-Howwl responds:

Thanks! Omg, you have no idea how song breaking it was after the drop, I spent nearly 1/3 of my time trying to fix the mixing for that part. I mean I haven't completely fixed it, but it's better than not being able to hear anything XD. As for the title, I tried to imply some sort of backstory with Saber from Fate/Stay Night. Where she thought she was a failure of a king and when she turned evil, I tried to imply that the old king is dead but there's a new king. Not that creative but I mean it works Lol.

Heika Heika

Music is 5/5, you loose one star for the mastering which is on the lower end of average (especially the drums) but the song overall is good! It sounds like a "real" song, made by a pro, and you're 15? Have you studied music theory or is this just outstandind talent? 'Cause at yuor age I barely knew the notes names. Good job, keep this up, study hard and you'll one day be a pro

DJ-Howwl responds:

Yeah, the mastering was extremely bad, I was still really nubish at it at the time, but I did understand Music Theory. Lol, I studied it like 4-5 years prior to making this. GONNA MAKE IT PROOOOOOOOOO. =3